I'm a blogger!! I thought this would be a great way to keep you all up to date with what is going on with our busy lives. I can also post videos of the munchkins. This is my first experience with all this high tech stuff, so hang in there while I learn.
This video is great! I decided to mix up some washable paint and put it in a squirty bottle. Silly me for thinking Jacob and Jordan would only spray the paper I taped to the fence!
When they started spraying the paint in their ears I thought that it would be good time to turn on the sprinkler.
I hope you enjoyed the first post in our family blog. We are off to swim in the pool. The twins are going stir crazy.
Joyce is a geek
ReplyDeleteYou're not a geek, you're a great mommy!!
ReplyDeleteHello, this is neat. I hope everyone is doing well.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogosphere! I like the layout and design. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete-Mark
I LOVE your blog..the pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDelete