Poor Jacob. He is so sick. He's coughing, running a fever, has a stuffy nose and is exhausted from not sleeping. Today after running some errands with the kiddos we came home to watch movies that they picked out at the movie store. Instead of watching movies Jacob went right into his room, climbed into bed and fell asleep. He NEVER does this. Naps are a thing of the past. This really told us just how sick he is. Anyways, after a little sleep and a ton of coughing he wanted to go in my room and have me sit with him. We got all tucked in and I was just holding him giving him a drink of water every time he coughed. I told him I was so sorry that he was sick and not feeling good, my heart was breaking for him. I also told him that I wished I could be sick for him so he would feel better. Well, he looks up at me with his watery eyes and flushed cheeks, coughs right in my face and says....."Here you go Mommy"
Gotta love him!
oh no! I hope he feels better!!
ReplyDelete