Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last day of school in the Pooh Bear Class

It was Jacob and Jordan's last day of school today. We will be going back to the same pre-school next year. The kids are super excited about being in the Fish Class next year. The picture below is from today and the picture below that is from the first day of school in September. They sure have changed in just one school year!















































They really do like each other. Most of the time anyway!




Both Rob and I think he looks like such a big boy in this picture


Such a big girl


They were both being so silly posing for pictures this morning. It was fun watching them.


I didn't even have to ask them to put their arms around each other.


Look how strong he is!!


Camryn and Jacob. They look so cute together.


Jacob, Camryn, Jordan and Lauren before school. I sure hope these 4 will be friends for a long time even though Camryn and Lauren will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.


Jordan working on an art project in class.


Jacob's future profession?


Their teacher, Mrs. Frogge.


Their other teacher, Ms. Jackie


All done with school now!
Jacob, Lauren, Jordan, Matt, Ben and Camryn

We took the kids out for ice cream to celebrate their last day of school. The flavor Jacob chose was Wild and Reckless and Jordan chose Cotton Candy!! How appropriate!
They are growing up so fast. I am so thankful that I have them to myself for one more year before they go off to Kindergarten!!!

2 comments:

  1. One day Jacob and Jordan are going to be so thankful that you have chronicled so much of their lives! What a great history it is already!

    GiGi and PawPaw love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great Joyce!! Thanks for sharing. Looks like Texas is treating all of the Spencers well. (But we Virginians sure to do miss you!)

    Cortney

    ReplyDelete