It's that time of year again!! The Houston Rodeo is here. To celebrate, the kiddos school does a Rodeo day. It's our chance to wear the cowboy and cowgirl boots and hats J and J have. I love the way they look in these outfits! I swear Jacob developed a swagger. Hope you like the pics and videos.
Yee Haw!!!
Such a good looking kid! If I do say so myself, and I do!!
Don't they look like they are ready to two step?
Here's the swagger stance
Jordan's photo shoot
Pretty much done with this taking picture stuff!
We're at the kid's school now
The kiddos get to do a parade through the school. They go into all the classrooms, offices, playgrounds and even visit the Pastors. This year, J and J's class, the Fish Class, made horses from yard sticks, tin foil belt buckles, paper bag vests and Texas flags. So creative!!
The Fish Class
Video from the kid's Rodeo Parade
No comments:
Post a Comment