Uncle Jimmy came to visit us! He was in Dallas on business and was able to get away for a little bit. We are only about 3-4 hours away.
Jacob and Jordan were so excited! They are so into learning about relationships and loved the fact that this was Daddy's brother coming to see us. I think the last time we saw Jim was in Va Beach. The twins would have been 3. I thought they might be a little shy since we don't see him often. Boy was I wrong! They both took to him instantly. We didn't really have time to go anywhere, so we just hung out here and played.
Enjoy the pictures from Jim's visit.
Jacob and Jordan were so excited! They are so into learning about relationships and loved the fact that this was Daddy's brother coming to see us. I think the last time we saw Jim was in Va Beach. The twins would have been 3. I thought they might be a little shy since we don't see him often. Boy was I wrong! They both took to him instantly. We didn't really have time to go anywhere, so we just hung out here and played.
Enjoy the pictures from Jim's visit.
They were looking at the Disney photo book. I just love this picture. Jacob looks so sweet.
Here's a little video of the trampoline fun!
It was a great visit, way to short, but great!
No comments:
Post a Comment