Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day number 12 for Piper the very busy elf!

 Jacob and Jordan fly out of bed every morning to see where Piper will be today. This morning it took a while for them to get to the playroom. When they finally did, Jordan says "Oh, Piper, thank you for this, thank you!" I guess the streamers we a hit! That makes every minute we spend so worth it!
 
 Piper took the time to write the kids a note on the chalkboard....
 Piper knew that Jacob made his Flag Football's league All Star team!! He also knew that Jordan has been so good! The best thing was that he also left a message for Karlee! Jordan couldn't wait to show her the chalkboard. When Karlee saw it she said, "Miss Joyce, Piper knows who I am!" Her eyes were sparkling! Karlee doesn't have her own Elf at her house. So nice of Piper to include J and J's friend!
12 more days.....Whatever will he do for 12 more days??? Did I mention 12 more days???

No comments:

Post a Comment