Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1st day of 3rd grade AFTER school pictures

3rd grade! Jacob and Jordan have some fantastic teachers this year! Jacob is in Mrs. Nichol's class and Jordan is in Mrs. Broadway's class. They are switch teachers. Great for us, same homework for both of them!
Just like everyone else, we had our 1st day of school photo shoot before we put them on the bus in the morning. It was great, I knew I got some really good pictures! I was volunteering at school that morning to help all 1,300 students make sure they knew where their classrooms were and then helping the Kindergartners get through the lunch line and open endless string cheeses, juice pouches and Lunchables! Done with that and then back home to check out the pictures from the morning. Open up the camera to get the memory card........NO MEMORY CARD!! URGH!! My stomach was sick!
Moving on I decided that I would just take after school pictures. Let me tell you that Jacob was thrilled with that when I told him on the way home from the bus stop, NOT! Jordan likes to have her picture taken anytime, so she was easy!
 Anyway, here are the kiddos on their 1st day of 3rd grade, after school!
Jacob started our little session off with a photo bomb!
Love the wind catching Jordan's skirt

My sweet baby girl is growing up so fast!
Jacob is growing up to be so handsome!
Jacob's teeth are looking awesome! No more under-bite! He is about 3 months away from getting his braces off!
I had to include this one. I just love the way Jordan is looking at Jacob!

My favorite of the day! Even though they won't admit it out loud, they do love each other!
Ended our little session with lots of laughs and smiles! We are so lucky to have such great kids! We hope they have a fantastic 3rd grade year at Swenke!

No comments:

Post a Comment