It was the twin's first day of school today at Lakewood Little People. This is the 2nd year that they have attended this pre-school. They just love it there. They will be going two days a week. Jacob and Jordan's class is called the Pooh class. There are Pooh things everywhere! They were both really excited to go back to school this morning. When I took them to class I barely even got a hug and kiss out of them. There were some other kids crying in the class and I thought it might bother them a little, nope!I am also very excited they are back to school. I'm looking forward to some Mommy time.
On another note, my Mom and Jim were just here for a fantastic week long visit. I have some great photos that I will post soon. Jacob and Jordan have been telling me every day that they miss Grandma and Grandpa and want to know when they are coming back over to their house. It's so hard living so far away.
We are leaving this Friday for our family vacation. We are going to check out Branson, Missouri. It looks like there is a ton of things for us to do with the kiddos. I'm looking forward to showing them mountains.
Enjoy the pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment