Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Been gone for so long!!

Hey all,
I haven't posted anything in so long! It seems that since the kids started school we have been going non stop around here. I have one more big event to get through and then I am going to update the blog with our happenings. I just had to post one picture really quick. My daughter is officially a girly girl. She has decided that gymnastics is not her thing any more and insisted that she begin ballet class. Who am I to argue? So, here she is, Princess ballerina Jordan:


Is that something?? She is having a blast. We'll see how Jacob does in the morning when he has to take his first gymnastic class without Jordan.
More soon,
Joyce


1 comment:

  1. Balleina Princess Jordan is of course the most gorgeous ballerina in the State of Texas!

    Love, Gigi and PawPaw

    ReplyDelete