Monday, October 27, 2008

Field trip to the Children's Museum

My friend Kelli, Morgan's mom, sent me this photo from the Children's Museum. It shows all 3 of our munchkins putting on a show for us.
We have been doing so many fun things these past couple of weeks. I really wanted to get pictures up from Jim and Mom's visit, our vacation, the kid's birthday and Cathy's visit but if I wait until that is done I will never catch up! So, here's some photos from what we have been doing lately.

Last Thursday instead of going to school, we had a field trip with their class to the Children's museum. Here is a photo I got of Jordan telling us a story while doing a puppet show. It was great. She always starts the stories, "Once upon a time" After Jordan was done with her story, Jacob and Morgan, their friend from school, joined in and they were all dressing up and telling us more stories. Of course my camera's battery died and I didn't get photos of the 3 of them being sooo cute. It was fantastic listening to their imaginations at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment