Sunday, December 15, 2013

Time to get a Christmas Tree!!

We have been going to the same place to get a tree for years! Spring Creek Growers is a great place and we have a blast every time! We found our tree in about 5 minutes this year. That is unheard of for us. The kids were apprehensive about talking with Santa this year. They said that they were older now and only needed to write letters! Nope! I told them that of course they didn't have to sit on his lap anymore and that I would take a picture with them and Santa. I also told them that their chances of getting what they asked for increased exponentially if they actually talked to Santa in person! Tis the season on little white lies!
Anyway, we had a great family day and got a great tree!
That's our tree behind Jacob
Yep, that's a giant bear at the Christmas tree farm!
They still love playing together, well most of the time anyway!

Duck races!
By far the most fun they had today was in this huge stack of hay!
 
Wow! No fear whatsoever!
Love this picture of him

And I love this one of Jordan, pure joy!!
Oh my gosh he is so close to that 5 foot mark! YIKES!

I'll need to find the pictures of when we first came here, in a stroller!
Oh yeah, sitting on Santa's lap! Victory-MOMMY!!
Santa, I would like an Ipad(Jordan) Santa, I would like an X-Box one(Jacob)
I had to keep my promise and have a picture taken with Santa! No problem! He sure didn't ask me what I wanted! I didn't even get a candy cane! Sigh.....
I loved everything about this day! I am so lucky to have such a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment