Saturday, June 13, 2009

Massive Cookie, double rainbow and a NEW CAR!

For a while now we have been reading The Wild Boars books. We got a second one called Wild Boars Cook. At the end of this book is a recipe for a Massive Cookie. J&J have been asking to make it. So, we did! It really was a Massive Cookie. These pictures are from before we cooked it. It ended up taking up the entire cookie sheet. If you all haven't read these books, I highly recommend them, they are fun.


Even though this isn't the greatest photo, you can still see the double rainbow



We got a new car!! Yippee. Rob's car, the Pathfinder, was on it's last legs. So we bought this 2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited. We just love it. It's got a real 3rd row seat and still has cargo space behind it. Now we won't have to have visitors sit on a pillow in the way back of the Montero. Rob is now driving the Montero and loving having a car that is dependable. Now if I can just get the twins to understand that we don't have to watch a movie EVERY time we get in the car. Although I have to say I really like the peace and quiet while they are watching and I can listen to my own music.


No comments:

Post a Comment